Recreation and Artistic Activities
- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-09-17
- Count Views：2514
To enrich the students’ interest, strengthen physique, cultivate right recreations, the school will usually hold various recreation and artistic activities as following:
1. Select and show appropriate films and television program to students in winter and summer holiday.
2. Invite other schools and groups to give talented performance in music, singing, stage play, stunt and so on.
3. Hold birthday party for student every month.
4. Hold recreation and artistic competitions in turn monthly, such as calligraphy, drawing, scripture reading, Tang poem sings newly, speech, wall newspaper, reading, writing, ball games, track and field.
5. Invite college leagues or social religious group to hold fixed various recreation and artistic activities in winter and summer holiday.
6. Hold classroom environment, internal affairs and order competition every month to cultivate students’ good life habits, sense of honor and responsibility.
Ⅱ. Talent and club activities
The school established various talent class and club activities to explore students’ interests and cultivate students’ right recreation habits, such as harmonica class, saxophone class, ukulele class, dance class, art class, lantern class and drama class. Furthermore, Hold recreation and artistic competitions in turn monthly, such as calligraphy, drawing, scripture reading, Tang poem sings newly, speech, wall newspaper, reading, writing, ball games, track and field, thus to inspire their self-confidence and self-respect.